Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Having fun

Today we just went to one of our friends apartments to see another part of Copenhagen. It was a really nice area. We went to a cafe called the Laundry Mat and they were having a second aniversary sale there and they were selling any coffee for only 2 kroners which is equivilant to about 40 cents. I was pretty excited about that because coffee here is seen as something that is to drink on special occations and is usually about $10 for a small shot. Things here typically way more expensive. There are some shops that are discounted you just have to hunt for them. There is an Ikea here, thank God. I have to buy bedding for my dorms.

Later tonight I will be meeting up with some people that arrived early in Denmark also. I think we may have a drink but they are so expensive. Last night I bought a drink for 75 kroners which is about $15. That was my mixed drink out. Its kinda weird not having to be carded for things here. Today I even seen a girl about the age of 13 smoking out in public. I thought that it was a little strange.

I am falling in love with Denmark. Everything here is great. I love it here.

More to come!

No comments: