Tuesday, November 18, 2008

28 Days to go!

There are only 28 more days until I come home. The time has gone by so fast!

I just found out that I have to be out of my dorm on the 15th of December and my flight doesn't leave till the 16th. Oh well one day in a hostel it is!

This last weekend I went to Sweden with some friends. I had a really good time. The dollar has been slowly increasing and Sweden was a lot cheaper than Denmark which was really nice. Also I didn't have to pay for some things because it was kinda a school trip so the school payed for some of it. I liked it and had lots of fun.

Recently I went to a Woodland rave party. It was amazing!

Hopefully that video works. Those were some of the photos that I took at the party. It was absolutely amazing!

So not to go on and on about homework but I only have 2 more weeks to write this 50 page paper. All of my classes are over and we are supposed to be focusing on this paper and I am finding it harder and harder to want to focus on it. There are so many other things that I would rather be doing then school work :)

This coming weekend I am going to Berlin with my friends. I am pretty excited. I have always wanted to go to the Holocaust museum in Berlin and now I am going to be able to go. We are only going for about 2 days but it should be fun none the less.

I am going to be so happy to be going to school at UW again. The last teacher I had here was completely offensive and most of her information was incorrect. I felt like I was learning absolutely nothing and wasting my time!

Anyway enough ranting. MORE TO COME!

No comments: