Monday, September 8, 2008

Long education day

This was a really long school day. I had a three hour class with one ten minute break and then another hour and a half session. It was better than the friday class but still not good. I feel like they take one concept and for three hours talk about exactly the same thing. I dont know how to handle myself in these classes. We are in these little confined spaces also which make the class hard to stand. I feel like I want to scream while I am in classes. Very frustrating situations. I am just going to have to enjoy the experience rather than the education.

I dont really have any plans for the rest of the day but I know that I need to get out of this little tiny area that my school is located in. I feel so confined and lost. I am really missing the convinance of the states. I just hope that I get used to it and learn to love what I am doing.

Something either in the food or water is making a lot of people sick. I dont know what to stop eating or drinking to not keep getting sick. Many of the American international students feel the same way. I just want to go home!

I miss my family and friends a lot too. Especially my Evan. You never realize how much you love someone until you leave them for four months! How am I going to make it through this time without my support system? Its a weird experiance being all alone in a foreign country where you dont know all the rules and you have no one to lean on for support. I will make it through this, I know I will!

More to come soon!

No comments: