Monday, September 15, 2008

Nothing interesting

Nothing interesting has been occuring lately with me. I have been sick for about a week now. Its hard to buy any kind of medicine here because all the medicine boxes are locked behind registers and the boxes are all in Danish. Many of the people working these registers dont speak english which makes communication near impossible. I miss the convience of the states.

I also miss the food. I will never take food from America for granted again.

I did go to a more interesting class today. She actually talked to us like humans and not like we were children. Tomorrow I start my Danish classes. Not to excited about that. Languages other than my own have never been my strong suit. It should be interesting none the less.

Will be posting more soon!

No comments: